Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's go home edition of WWE Smackdown ahead of the Elimination Chamber this Sunday night!
- Royal Rumble winner Edge comes out to the ring to start the show before the Universal champion Roman Reigns, Paul Heyman, and Jey Uso interrupt him as we get a graphic for the Superstars involved in the Universal Championship Number One Contender Elimination Chamber match at Elimination Chamber this Sunday night. Edge says he played Roman like a fiddle and made him lose his cool before saying that Roman knows that he needs Edge to be the main event of Wrestlemania before going on to say that Roman is insecure. Edge says that Roman is a generational talent in his prime, and he respects him, but he's cracking under the pressure that he hasn't applied to him yet and that he doesn't want Roman to show the dents in his armor. The two are next interrupted by Sami Zayn who says that Roman is over-looking him before saying that WWE management didn't want him in the EC match and that should worry both Roman and Edge. Sami says that he's going to Wrestlemania before Jey super kicks him to shut him up before Roman hands Paul the mic, and his title belt before putting his hands behind his back and walking up to Edge and whispering something to him off mic.
Roman, Paul, and Jey then leave Edge in the ring as the commentary wonder what Roman said to Edge.
- We get a graphic for our six-man tag match main event as well as tonight's edition of Ding, Dong, Hello! with the WWE Women's Tag Team champions as the special guests.
- The Intercontinental champion Big E makes his way out to the ring and joins on commentary for our opening match between Shinsuke Nakamura and Apollo Crews as we go to commercial.
Apollo Crews vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Shin turns Apollo inside out with a kitchen sink before hitting a jumping knee for two before Apollo dropkicks Shin out of the ring and hits a baseball slide that sends Shin into E's tray his TV is on before Apollo tosses Shin into E and knocks his table over as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Apollo hitting a spine buster before Shin wins out of no where with an armbar pin.
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura defeats Apollo Crews via pinfall.
- Apollo attacks Shin after the match and dumps him out of the ring before sending him into the barricade and E makes him leave when he grabs the steps before Apollo hits E with the stairs when he turns his back on Apollo. Apollo dumps Shin over the barricade and tells E that it's not over until he wins the Intercontinental title. The referee then stops Apollo from hitting E with the steps before E rolls out of the ring and Apollo tosses the stairs and hits E anyway.
- Seth Rollins comes out onto the stage and talks about the tragedy where all of his friends turned their backs on him and betrayed him and that he understands E's pain before Seth shows the clip on the big screen where he attacked Cesaro who was saved by Daniel Bryan.Seth says that he's filled a lawsuit with WWE executives and that he will win and they are losers before calling Cesaro the biggest loser of all since he took away Seth's big return. Seth then says that anyone who stands with Cesaro will fall and asks everyone to embrace his vision.
- Backstage Kevin Owens is on his phone before Edge shows up and Edge praises Kevin for his never say die attitude before we cut to E being loaded into an ambulance as we go to commercial.
Riott Squad vs Tamina & Natalya
Tamina runs over Liv and tags in Natalya as Ruby comes in and she and Liv hit a double dropkick before Ruby lays into Natalya with forearms in the corner before hitting a snap mare into a tilt-a-whirl before Liv gets the blind tag. Liv hits a Code Breaker for a near fall as Billie Kay makes her way out to the ring and Ruby comes back in before she's distracted by Billie and Natalya rolls her up for two before Ruby kicks Natalya away. Tamina then comes in and knocks Liv off of the apron before Tamina pins Ruby with a Black Hole Slam for the win.
Winner: Tamina and Natalya defeat Riott Squad via pinfall.
- We see Edge backstage before Baron Corbin walks up and Corbin says that things have changed since Edge was a regular on Smackdown before Corbin flaunts his suit and wristwatch before Edge mocks him and shows him his smartphone that tells time as well as being able to take pictures before Corbin leaves as we go to commercial.
- We go to the ring for tonight's edition of Ding, Dong, Hello! with special guests Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax before they both try to enter through the door in the ring at the same time until Nia shoves Shayna out of the way and enters. Bayley thanks Shayna and Nia for being on her show before thanking them for helping her find herself and Nia and Shayna insult Sasha as Reginald comes out to the ring and compares Nia and Shayna to cheap wine before saying that Nia and Shayna would lose to Sasha and Bianca if they were to team together. Sasha comes out to the ring and tells Reginald to never speak for her again before saying that Bianca will choose her to face at Wrestlemania and Bianca comes out and says that she plays second fiddle to no one and people get beat by her. Reginald then proposes a six-person mixed tag match before everyone except Bayley argue as we go to commercial.
Sasha Banks, Bianca Belair & Reginald vs Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler & Bayley
Bianca and Shayna start the match off by exchanging head locks and standing switches before Bianca drops Shayna with a shoulder block and drags her into the corner to tag in Sasha before they double team Shayna and Reginald tries to come in, only to be yelled at by Sasha and Bianca. Nia comes in and runs over Sasha before driving her into the corner and tagging in Bayley who chokes Sasha in the ropes while nothing, but socks before Shayna focuses on the knee of Sasha before Nia hits a scoop slam for two. Sasha hits an enzuigiri before Bayley pulls Bianca off of the apron and Sasha hits a jawbreaker and tags in Reginald. Reginald then gets tossed backwards by Nia before running him over and missing a leg drop before Bianca and Sasha pull Shayna off of the apron and beat her down before hitting a double dropkick to Nia and Reginald covers Nia for the pin and the win.
Winner: Reginald, Sasha Banks, and Bianca Belair defeat Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, and Bayley via pinfall.
- Cesaro is interviewed backstage ahead of him teaming with Daniel Bryan, and Kevin Owens before facing them in the Elimination Chamber match this Sunday night as well as Seth's attack on him which he says he will get to Seth in time after he wins the Universal title. Edge shows up and commends Cesaro for his grit before Cesaro says that he knows what's next after becoming the Universal champion.
The Mysterios vs Chad Gable & Otis
The Smackdown Tag Team champions Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode join at ringside on commentary before the match starts with Chad and Dom grappling on the mat. Chad takes Dom down repeatedly before he counters a German into a hip toss and a dropkick before Otis come in and nearly suplexes Dom out of the ring. Rey comes in and gets a little bit of offense on Otis before Otis powers him down with a front slam and he hits Rey with a running splash under the direction of Chad before the referee calls for the bell when Chad won't get out of the ring.
Winner: Dominik and Rey Mysterio defeat Otis and Chad Gable via disqualification.
- Otis hits a diving splash onto Rey after the match before he and Chad celebrate like they've won.
- Backstage Daniel Bryan is getting ready for the main event before Edge comes up and the two talk as DB says that Edge should face him at Wrestlemania if he beats Roman at the Elimination Chamber for what they call a long overdue dream match as we go to commercial.
- We come back from the break to Daniel, Kevin, and Cesaro backstage where Cesaro and Daniel call into question whether or not they can trust Kevin tonight before Kevin assures them that he won't stun them tonight. Kevin then says that they should look out for several stunners on Sunday however.
- Reginald serves Carmella a drink before she yells at him for lying about teaming up with Bianca and Sasha before reprimanding him when he serves her a bad drink and tosses it in his face.
- We get a graphic for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship match between the champions Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax and the challengers Sasha Banks, and Bianca Belair made official for Elimination Chamber this Sunday night.
Sami Zayn, Baron Corbin & Jey Uso vs Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens & Cesaro
Edge makes his way out to the ring and joins on commentary before Cesaro and Baron start the match, only for Corbin to immediately tag out and tag in Sami as Daniel tags in on the other side. DB gets dropped with a stiff forearm by Sami before Sami knees him in midsection and tags Corbin back in who drops DB with a right hand and chokes him in the ropes. Cesaro gets the hot tag and knocks Corbin and Jey off of the apron before he rocks Sami with a series of uppercuts before Sami rolls out of the ring and Sami is tossed back inside. Cesaro then swings Sami as Corbin comes in and swings him before collapsing onto the mat as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Cesaro swinging Corbin again before Cesaro is sent out of the ring and over the announce table by Jey before Jey tosses Cesaro back inside as we see Paul Heyman now at commentary. Sami chokes Cesaro in the ropes before Corbin slams him and isolates Cesaro until he gets the hot tag to DB who hits Sami with a flurry of fast paved moves before hitting Yes Kicks in the corner. DB sets Sami up top and hits a frankensteiner for a near fall that Jey breaks up before Kevin superkicks Jey out of the ring and hits a cannonball off of the apron before Sami gets two off of a roll up. Sami then hits a blue thunderbomb for a near fall that Cesaro breaks up before he's dumped out of the ring by Corbin and DB hits a butterfly superplex into the Yes Lock for the tap and the win.
Winner: Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, and Kevin Owens defeat Sami Zayn, Baron Corbin, and Jey Uso via submission.
- After the match everyone hits a move until Edge comes in and spears Jey before Roman shows up out of nowhere and spears Edge as we go off of the air with Roman holding his title above his head.