- After we see highlights of Sunday's pay-per-view, Charlotte Flair come out to gloat.
- Charlotte Flair says she doesn't regret and won't apologize what she did to Rousey.
- Paige comes out and says that she's happy that Charlotte Flair beat down Ronda Rousey, but isn't happy about her beating up officials. Paige fines Charlotte Flair $100,000 for attacking them
- The IIconics interrupt, and I've missed them. They want the money Charlotte is about to give up, Charlotte wants to fight them instead.
- Charlotte Flair is not quite the anti-hero that Becky Lynch is, to say the very least.
Charlotte Flair defeated Billie Kay (w/ Peyton Royce)
- Charlotte controls things until a distraction from Peyton Royce leads to her getting booted on the floor.
- Flair is sent into the middle turnbuckle on a pinfall attempt.
- Natural Selection wins it for Charlotte.
- Charlotte wants to face Peyton Royce next, and says she'll fight "Flair and square."
Charlotte Flair defeated Peyton Royce (w/ Billie Kay) via DQ
- This is really short, it ends in a DQ when Billie gets involved.
- The IIconics try to grab a chair, but the timekeeper prevents it.
- Charlotte double spears IIconics, then beats them down along the barricade and the stairs.
- This was one, 30 minute attempt to try to make Charlotte Flair the anti-hero.
The Bryant Brothers defeated The Miz & Shane McMahon
- The Miz gets a really good ovation in LA. He tells Shane McMahon that he's a stan.
- They go back and forth until The Miz asks Shane McMahon to be his tag team partner.
- Miz is really trying to encourage Shane to team with him and has competition for them tonight.
- The Bryant Brothers have hit the same number of free throws over the last week as Lonzo Ball
- ,Miz is beating down the jobber, who is Eli Everfly. Everfly wins with a small package. Shane McMahon wouldn't tag in.
Thanksgiving Food Fight Match
New Day Defeated The Bar
- R-Truth was backstage with New Day (who are pilgrims), after revealing himself as The Gobbledygooker.
- Kofi is thankful for their forgotten Survivor Series win. Xavier is thankful for his 2 TB hard drive so he doesn't have to delete Spider Man to play RDR2. Big E is thankful for turkey breasts, and licks them.
- Sad to see Big Show hobbling around. Sheamus blames his loss at Survivor Series on Drake Maverick pissing his pants. Checks out.
- Woods is worked over in The Bar's corner until he gets an inverted Infrared on Cesaro.
- Kofi gets hits hot tag in a pilgrim outfit. Big E comes in and battles Show on the apron, then kicks the ring rope to cause Show to tumble through a table of food.
- Kofi does a turkey axehandle drop on Sheamus, who goes through the table. Cesaro gets pinned with a turkey sledge in the ring.
- New Day assaults Cesaro with a ton of food after the match. It was borderline brutal.
Asuka & Naomi defeated Absolution
- Double running ass bumps from Asuka and Naomi.
- I'm glad to see Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose back on "the same page," but we need women's tag team titles.
- Naomi cracks Sonya with a nice kick, and tags out to Asuka.
- Asuka still gets great reactions, and beats Mandy's ass pretty well. Sonya is nowhere for Mandy to tag out ot.
- Almost miscommunication between Sonya and Mandy Rose. Asuka ends up kicking and submitting Deville anyway.
- Naomi getting gear made to match Asuka. Interesting.
The Yes Movement Is Dead
- Daniel Bryan says the betrayal of him came three years ago when he accepted retirement.
- Daniel Bryan doesn't accept failure, and went to doctors. Spent three hours in hyperbaric chamber that gave him the silence he needed to think about things.
- Bryan chants "fickle" at the fans for cheering AJ Styles after he came back from everything he experienced.
- Bryan says the Yes Movement is dead. They're gonna need to change those name plates.
Randy Orton defeated Rey Mysterio
- There's a really terrible, written Rey Mysterio promo about how dangerous Randy Orton is.
- Orton dodges a 619, but eats a seated senton outside the ring.
- Mysterio is knocked off the top rope, and Orton yanks at Rey's mask. He rips a good amount of it.
- Orton sidesteps a Rey dropkick, too. Spot of the show so far.
- Mysterio fights back gets a springboard legdrop, but Orton catches a 619. Orton can't avoid it for a third time, though.
- One of my favorite RKO's of all time -- Rey slides out of the ring and gets caught with one. Fantastic.
- Orton does another in the ring for the win.
- Orton attacks Rey with a chair and removes Mysterio's mask. You can't see Rey's face, though.
10- Perfect, 9- MOTY Territory, 8- Excellent, 7- Great, 6- Good, 5- Average to above average, 4- Slightly below average, 3 or below: Poor
Each match starts at a 5 and slides up and down based on entertainment, execution, time, environment, reaction and stakes. The ratings are in no way an indication of a "star rating," which is a completely different system. A standard, non-offensive "TV match" lands at a 5.The gap between 5.75-6 is generally the largest, with anything reaching 6 being recommended viewing.