Here is your fight-size update for Monday, December 28th, 2020.
-Ric Flair opened up with talkSPORT about confidence issues during his career
“If it was a no pressure situation, I had no problem, but if it was a main event – I put so much pressure on myself that the self-confidence issues rolled in. You listen to me speak and you think, ‘How could that be possible for Ric Flair?’ Well, it was hard for me. When it was over it was so rewarding, I’d say thank you to everybody, then I’d walk away and think why can’t I just be me."
- Xavier Woods joins the many in the wrestling world who are mourning the loss of Brodie Lee.
Brodie brought us nothing but hardy laughs and big smiles. His ability to turn it up to 100 in an instant will be sorely missed by all of us at UpUpDownDown.-- Our hearts go out to his family. pic.twitter.com/vDc25l8Tl5— UpUpDownDown (@UpUpDwnDwn) December 28, 2020
- ICYMI: Mick Foley will be donating the proceeds of his January merchandise sales to the family of Brodie Lee.
- The Mountie, Jacques Rougeau spoke to Sportskeeda about the heat the Ultimate Warrior had with Andre the Giant.
"Yeah, Ultimate Warrior had a lot of heat with Andre, you mean," Rougeau said. "Ultimate Warrior had a lot of heat with a lot of people. Ultimate Warrior was a guy who was hard to work with in the ring and he had an attitude like he was one of the most important things in the business when he came."I was there in those days and I remember, but never, ever Ultimate Warrior got up in front of Andre to try [to fight]. As a matter of fact, I think Ultimate Warrior was very afraid that Andre would make a move."
- WWE stock today closed at $47.92 a share
- Make sure you're subscribed to Fightful Select.
- Also, subscribe to Fightful on YouTube