Find out what match went the longest.
Last night Ring Of Honor presented their annual 'Survival Of The Fittest' event which is a show based around a tournament that determines a future contender to the ROH World Championship. On top of the tournament another layer was added to the Women Of Honor World Title match at 'Final Battle' and there were new ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champions crowned. There were a total of ten matches that took place during the show and the show itself ran over a three hours. The longest match of the night was the main event which was the five-way elimination 'Survival Of The Fittest' finals and the runner up for longest match of the night was the ROH Champions versus ROH Champions match.
(Below are the official match times for every bout that took place at 'Survival Of The Fittest'):
1) Survival Of The Fittest First Round Match - Christopher Daniels def. Beer City Bruiser 1:52
2) Survival Of The Fittest First Round Match - Three-Way - Adam "Hangman" Page def. Colin Delaney and Dalton Castle 9:50
3) Survival Of The Fittest First Round Match - Jonathan Gresham def. "Hot Sauce" Tracy Williams 12:19
4) Survival Of The Fittest First Round Match - Three-Way - Guerrero Maya Jr. def. Flip Gordon and Andrew Everett 9:21
5) Survival Of The Fittest First Round Match - PJ Black def. Luchasaurus 6:56
6) Survival Of The Fittest First Round Match - Three Way - Marty Scurll def. Silas Young & Stuka Jr. 8:30
7) Madison Rayne def. Britt Baker 7:20
8) ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Championships - The Kingdom (Matt Taven, TK O'Ryan & Vinny Marseglia) def. The Elite (Cody & The Young Bucks) (c) 14:47
9) Jay Lethal & Jeff Cobb def. Scorpio Sky & Frankie Kazarian 18:14
10) Survival Of The Fittest Finals - Five-Way Elimination Match - Marty Scurll def. Adam "Hangman" Page, Guerrero Maya Jr., PJ Black, Jonathan Gresham and Christopher Daniels 24:31
To read about some of the turmoil that occurred during the 'Survival Of The Fittest' finals, head over to Fightful's published article on the topic.