Here's your fight-size update for the evening of December 10, 2020:
- ROH announced that the first hour of Final Battle will be available to watch for free on various platforms, including YouTube. Here is a press release of the announcement.
FINAL BATTLE HOUR ONE, FEATURING FOUR-WAY FOR WORLD TV TITLE SHOT, AIRS FREE ON MULTIPLE PLATFORMS
Wrestling fans can watch the first hour of Final Battle, Ring of Honor’s biggest show of the year, for free on multiple platforms.
Final Battle Hour One will be streamed on Friday, Dec. 18 from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern on Best on the Planet, STIRR City, Facebook and YouTube. The entire, four-hour Final Battle broadcast will be available on pay-per-view, HonorClub and FITE.
Highlighting Final Battle Hour One is the four-way match between Tony Deppen, Dak Draper, LSG and Josh Woods for a shot at ROH World Television Champion Dragon Lee later that night.
As a reminder, Final Battle and all other ROH pay-per-views are free for HonorClub members. HonorClub is available for just $9.99 per month and no long-term commitments are required.
Here are the matches that have been announced for Final Battle thus far:
* ROH World Championship Match: Brody King vs. Rush
* ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Championships Match: Shane Taylor & Soldiers of Savagery vs. Bandido, Rey Horus, and Flamita
* ROH World Television Championship Match: Winner of the Four Corner Survival Match vs. Dragon Lee
* ROH World Tag Team Championships Match: PCO and Mark Briscoe vs. Jonathan Gresham and Jay Lethal
* ROH Pure Championship Match: Flip Gordon vs. Jonathan Gresham
* Four Corners Survival Match For ROH TV Championship Shot: Tony Deppen vs. Josh Woods vs. LSG vs. Dak Draper
* Pure Rules Tag Team Match: Fred Yehi and Wheeler Yuta vs. Tracy Williams and Rhett Titus
* EC3 vs. Jay Briscoe
* Mike Bennett and Matt Taven vs. The Righteous
* Danhausen vs. Brian Johnson
- The Challenge, which features former WWE star Lio Rush, averaged 900,000 viewers and drew a 0.51 rating in the 18-49 demographic, which is the best among all cable programming for the day. It drew a higher rating in that demo than both AEW Dynamite and NXT, which aired at the same time as The Challenge.
- WWE stock closed at $44.44 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- AEW President Tony Khan touts Dynamite's viewership and ratings for this week's show.
Thank you everyone who watched #AEWDynamite last night! It was our biggest audience of 2020 + one of the biggest numbers we’ve ever done since our debut! The balance of power in wrestling has shifted towards you great fans who have started a Revolution! See you Live on Wednesday!— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) December 10, 2020
- Miro explains why he attacked Orange Cassidy at this link.
- The Superstars of NXT UK are taking center stage across London.
- The Bella Twins appear on the Kelly Clarkson Show and spoke about Freddie Prinze Jr.'s involvement in their first WWE angle.
- Brett Lauderdale says #FreeGCW.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.