The following are rumors and should be treated as such, unless debunked or confirmed by Fightful.com
- According to SI's Justin Barrasso, WWE turned down an offer to run WrestleMania from Gillette Stadium.
- Barrasso also said WWE passed up Fenway Park as a Summerslam venue, but they could go there for NXT.
- GFW and ROH are both interested in Austin Aries.
- Kenny Omega plans to stay in NJPW through 2019, according to Wrestling Observer.
- NJPW United States Title matches are planned for both ROH and NJPW, with the title possibly becoming a major title when NJPW runs events in the states.
- Omega still hopes to feud with Okada, and wants to face Kota Ibushi in the G1 Finals
- WWE has had no contact with Eva Marie recently.
- From The Web