- It was so different to see Samoa Joe and hear his music on the USA Network.
- Joe came out looking and sounding like a star. Full suit, great promo.
- Roman Reigns comes out and introduces himself in another good promo. We'll see them face off tonight.
Nia Jax defeats Bayley
- There's a little segment before the match with Bayley hanging out with Cesaro and Sheamus that I liked.
- Michael Cole announced Nia Jax's weight, which is a very new thing. I don't have a problem with that if it gets her character over.
- Bayley is announced as having a title rematch next week. I get that she beat Charlotte in a tag match last week, but she got pinned clean 8 days ago. Ok.
- Nia Jax hits a slow looking Rainmaker. Why not, right?
- Jax is about to get counted out, but Charlotte causes a distraction. Jax gets a great looking Samoan Drop for the win. Nia runs all the way around Bayley's body to pin towards the hard camera. Weird.
- Bayley was made to look like a dumbass. Nothing makes me want to cheer babyfaces more than them looking stupid!
Braun Strowman kills jobbers
- I've missed these.
- Foley books Strowman vs. Reigns at FastLane.
Akira Tozawa defeated Drew Gulak
- I'm a fan of Tozawa's mouth guard. More wrestlers should wear them.
- Everyone does a suicide dive. They aren't special.
- Tozawa's screams are infectious.
- A snap German suplex finishes it. That'll get over. Sweet move.
- Jericho adds Tom Brady to the list. Heh.
- Jericho wants to face Owens title for title, but Owens shies away.
- Goldberg is out and makes the two top champs on Raw look like a joke. Okay.
- Goldberg challenges Owens at Fastlane, and Jericho accepts on his behalf.
- There was a funny spot where Goldberg added himself to Jericho's list.
- I'd imagine Owens loses in under 45 seconds.
- So if Goldberg wins, Lesnar gets a title shot after being embarrassed twice.
- Like, why doesn't WWE show Lesnar wrecking Big Show at a live event?
WWE Raw Tag Team Championships
Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows vs. Cesaro & Sheamus
- Enzo & Cass are ringside saying they want a tag title shot. Rusev and Jinder Mahal are the only team they've beaten on WWE TV since July 26.
- Sheamus and Cesaro had a really cool rolling senton into a double foot stomp.
- I would have enjoyed this match a lot more if not for stupid camera zooms.
- This ends in a DQ when Enzo & Cass get involved at ringside.
New Day (w/ Kofi Kingston) defeated Shining Stars
- New Day come out and cut a nice little promo.
- New Day win. Sure. Why not?
- Not a lot of backstage crappenin' until almost two hours in!
- Jericho and Owens appear back on the same page.
United States Championship
Chris Jericho (c) (w/ Kevin Owens) defeated Sami Zayn
- When these two got matched up, I didn't think it'd be anything phenomenal, but it has been both times.
- There are few wrestlers I've seen have better chemistry with Jericho than Zayn, and that's really saying something. I wonder how good it'd be if this were 15 years ago, or if this was the kind of Jericho that brings out the best in Zayn.
- Owens superkicks Zayn to give Jericho a win. Great stuff here.
Cedric Alexander, TJ Perkins and Jack Gallagher defeated Tony Nese, Neville & Noam Dar
- There's a terrible cruiserweight segment where they announce TJ Perkins, Noam Dar, Cedric Alexander, Tony Nese and Jack Gallagher in a top contender match on 205 Live.
- TJ Perkins is such a douche. He should be a heel.
- Alicia FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUX.
- This wasn't very good, but Cedric ended up looking nice out of it.
Samoa Joe defeated Roman Reigns
- Samoa Joe attacks Reigns before the bell and really patty cakes some strikes in there.
- All of Roman Reigns' clotheslines look bad.
- Samoa Joe really looks like he belongs in this spot
- I feel like this could have been a big PPV first time match, but when you need numbers, you gotta settle for Raw I guess. This happens way too much, though.
- Strowman came out and caused Reigns to lose, immediately making Joe a main event player, which is good.
- Strowman destroys, doing his ol' thang. I love the way they've built Strowman, but I feel like we're facing a dilemma. Lesnar can't cost Goldberg the title AND Undertaker cost Reigns a victory. It's one or the other. Uh oh.
- From The Web