Alexa Bliss, Nia Jax, Alicia Fox & Emma defeated Bayley, Sasha Banks, Dana Brooke & Mickie James
- Alexa Bliss is a fantastic heel. She calls Mae Young and Moolah Mickie James' contemporaries.
- Alexa carries an awesome, ten minute promo talking everyone down. This is really good.
- How in the shit was this "impromptu?" Alexa said it was happening minutes ago.
- I'm so happy to see Emma back. She later avoids Dana, who sucks.
- I love Alicia Fox. I also love the addition of the Saito Suplex to Bayley's repetoire.
- Mickie hits a crazy Thesz Press to the outside.
- Alexa wins with a DDT after an eye gouge. Big fan of that move being used as a finish.
- This was a fun, enjoyable half hour program to start the show.
- They're setting up that "Roman is valiant" shit. C'mon.
- TJP cuts a bad promo about Neville's antics at last night's PPV.
- Dean Ambrose is backstage interviewing Miz, and later Rollins. He makes Balor eat a donut, then sees The Drifter and asks if he knows any Pearl Jam.
- Kurt Angle turns down Golden Truth's title match. Golden Truth wants a chance to prove they're not a joke. Angle books Tag Team Turmoil.
Luke Gallows (w/ Karl Anderson) defeated Enzo Amore (w/ Big Cass)
- Say what you want about Enzo and Cass, people are making noise and going along with the chants.
- Anderson and Gallows attacked Enzo and Cass, but Enzo won't stop dancing.
- Cole calls a flying DDT a running bulldog. Oh.
- Gallows beats Enzo's ass, and then looks ridiculous selling for him.
- Enzo just can't go in the ring. Both guys looked a little winded.
- Gallows won with a flapjack.
Intercontinental Title fudgery
- Seth Rollins comes out and makes a motivational speech, and gets a good reaction for doing so.
- Rollins wants Lesnar, which gets a big pop.
- Finn Balor's music hits, and that also gets a nice reaction.
- Dean Ambrose is out. Michael Cole uses a corny ass "WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM" and Booker T makes another 80s reference.
- Rollins laughed at Ambrose's Brock chicken joke. Ambrose says his title is the top championship on Raw.
- Miz is out. Good stuff from him. Eventually Ambrose calls Kurt Angle on the phone and gets a match with Miz, Rollins and Balor booked.
Jack Gallagher, Rich Swann & Akira Tozawa defeated The Brian Kendrick, Tony Nese & Noam Dar
- Cruiserweights aren't on Raw consistently enough to get over, but Tozawa got screaming over.
- Noam Dar has the Spongebob pajama kid haircut.
- This match is solid, but nothing outstanding. The kind of match to kill some time, maybe set up a program and not bore the crowd.
The Hardyz, Cesaro, Sheamus
- Sheamus and Cesaro are out, and Sheamus cuts a great promo
- I hate that Cesaro uses the "these people, you people" thing.
- The Hardy Boyz run them off after a "delete" motion.
- This is good, it gives the Hardys a reason to want to continue the feud even after winning a ton.
Apollo Crews (w/ Titus O'Neil) defeated Heath Slater (w/ Rhyno)
- No reaction for Heath Slater. Bummer. That changes later with a "He's got kids" chant.
- This match came about after a Titus O'Neil segment backstage.
- Apollo Crews wins. Good crowd for this one.
- This is a good role for Titus.
Wyatt and Orton
- Kurt Angle comes out and says Reigns and Strowman are both beaten up from last night. Angle also soaks up the "you suck" chants.
- Bray Wyatt comes out and shakes Angle's hand and says he's reborn.
- Wyatt tells Angle not to get in his way. Pretty good segment.
Austin Aries defeated TJP
- Aries using the bell clap is cool. Nobody else does it.
- Aries really sells the leg TJP works over.
- TJP is so much better as a heel.
- Shouts to Neville for watching a television correctly.
- Really good match from these two.
- TJP attacks after the bell and puts a kneebar on the already injured leg.
IC Title Top Contender Match
The Miz (c) (w/ Maryse) defeated Finn Balor and Seth Rollins
- They run the classic, old, "heel lets them fight" spot, and it gets over.
- Balor's spin kick combo is really, really fast.
- Lots of stalling.
- After the commercial, Rollins and Balor have a nasty mid-air collision.
- Some good, triple threat action. WWE does these matches very well.
- Samoa Joe attacks Seth Rollins!
- For no reason, Wyatt attacks Balor. Okay.
- Miz wins a great match.