- I can't pretend I get anything out of a Bray Wyatt promo. There's some good interaction, though. For what it was worth I liked it.
- Bray says he'll beat Lesnar. He lost in handicap tag matches to Lesnar last year.
- Kurt Angle makes a match between the two to a big pop. He says the 5-Way could be the most important match of the new era.
Roman Reigns defeated Bray Wyatt via DQ
- Roman hits one of the best leaping clotheslines I've seen from Reigns, but he should ditch the corner clotheslines.
- Samoa Joe attacks Reigns, but Rollins makes the save to a big pop.
- What the shit kind of song was playing at the end of that Rollins segment? Oh, the Extreme Rules theme.
- Backstage later, Reigns is the "I DON'T NEEEEED ANY PARTNERS" guy. They'll face Joe & Wyatt later.
- The Drifter gets booked against Dean Ambrose. More big pops. Crowd is lit tonight.
- Noam Dar fit really well in his promo with Sasha. I guess WWE characters aren't allowed to have relationships outside of WWE.
- Enzo is laid out in the back with his sneaker above his head. Even when he sells dead it's good. He says he doesn't know who attacked him.
- Kalisto isn't happy with Apollo Crews and accuses him of attacking Enzo. Titus is really good here too, and sets up a match.
- GOLDUST PROMO!!
Akira Tozawa defeated Ariya Daivari
- They keep interviewing Kendrick during the match.
- Nothing can ever be organic in WWE, so they make sure to let you know HEELS HATE TOZAWA screaming.
- In the middle of all this, these two have a good match that ends with a hellacious senton bomb.
Elias Samson defeated Dean Ambrose via DQ
- The Drifter has a great amount of heat. I don't know if they turned the mics up or if this is the best crowd of the year, but everyone seems like a star.
- I don't enjoy the Drifter's style of in-ring wrestling.
- Samson landed an awesome knee to a flying Ambrose.
- The rebound lariat should only work on rookies.
- Miz comes into the ring and hits Samson, giving him the win. Ambrose is livid. Why should Ambrose care? Money isn't a thing in WWE.
- Samson hits his finish on Ambrose.
Finn Balor defeated Karl Anderson (w/ Luke Gallows)
- Paul Heyman came out and cut a good promo where he put over Balor and said he hopes Lesnar faces Balor for the title.
- I can't believe they didn't make something out of this program. It was right there and would give these three guys (Balor, Anderson, Gallows) something to do out of the title pictures.
- This is what you'd expect. Lots of kicks. Crowd was into it every step of the way.
Sasha Banks defeated Alicia Fox (w/ Noam Dar)
- This is a really hard hitting match.
- They have girls hold the top rope now instead of being cradled by it after the Emma injury.
- Sasha Banks slaps Dar. Was he going to hit her? Scissors Kick from Alicia.
- Alicia needs a new theme.
Kalisto defeated Apollo Crews
- Apollo is in control, but Titus' shouting distracts Apollo and Kalisto wins.
- I don't like where this is headed. Apollo has a chance with Titus.
Matt Hardy (w/ Jeff Hardy) defeated Sheamus (w/ Cesaro)
- Another hard hitting match, as is tradition from Sheamus.
- This match had some stakes, which is always a good thing.
- That Sheamus knee is a work of art.
- Fair match. Matt Hardy wins.
Austin Aries defeated Tony Nese
- Both of these guys are really good, but the WWE cruiserweight style isn't that unlike anything else we see on the show.
- Neville attacks Tony Nese after the match. I'm down with that.
Alexa Bliss defeated Mickie James
- Everyone seems like they're working stiff tonight.
- Alexa's selling is good, but a little redundant.
- Alexa using a DDT finish is KOO.
- Bliss takes a cane to Mickie, but Bayley makes the save.
- Bayley was going to go after Alexa, but Bliss left. Good old school stuff.
Bray Wyatt & Samoa Joe defeated Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins
- While I think the 5-way will be outstanding, I wasn't particularly excited about this pointless match.
- Everything picks up with Rollins.
- It seems as if the "injured knee" deal is out the window. Good.
- There was a tease of dissension between Reigns and Rollins.
- Balor wants a match next week, and he gets a triple threat against Wyatt and Joe.
- From The Web