- Roman Reigns came out wearing something that had me begging for the chest protector to be back.
- Reigns drops a great line on Undertaker, then demanded a title shot. This ruled, and had great heat.
- Samoa Joe came out and cut a great promo, and Roman Reigns fires right back and says he's "just Joe."
- Joe headbutts Reigns! They go at it and Joe retreats. They have a match tonight.
Hardy Boyz defeated Anderson & Gallows
- Anderson cut off a Whisper in the Wind in pretty cool fashion.
- Later, Hardy almost kills Anderson on one.
- Anderson is selling his ass off for the Hardy Boyz.
- Matt Hardy kicks out of the Boot of Doom. They're being protected big time.
- Hardy Boyz win. They're still super over three months in. Usually WWE finds a way to mess teams up by now.
- They have to change up these Goldust promos. Truth's was probably his best, though.
- Graves disappears after the Balor/Bo match. He says he knows Angle didn't have a good Father's day. Enzo & Cass show up and Angle says he'll figure their situation out tonight. Conor McGregor is brought up.
- We see Angle talking to the Revival who are DRESSED TO COMPETE.
- Axel is consoling Bo Dallas. He says he admired Bo's motto, but Bo says "I stole that from a poster with a cat on it." Miz wants them in his entourage.
- Charly Caruso just stunted on you hos with that interview intro. Joe hits his obligatory "you see."
Finn Balor vs. Bo Dallas
- Elias Samson is strumming, and he's interrupted by Finn Balor. I thought it was Elias playing the theme at first.
- Make Bo Bray's whipping boy already. Give them a tag run. Something.
- Bo Dallas really beats the shit out of Balor.
- The egregious camera zooms are back.
- The Coup De Grace does NOT need that damn camera zoom. If Balor is gonna do a move that kills people, at least let the viewer see it.
- Balor comeback, win.
- Later, Elias Samson attacks Balor. D-Von got a big pop tending to Balor.
- Rollins touts his WWE 2K18 cover and cuts a white meat babyface promo.
- Wyatt is like "AY BRO. YOU SHILL." Makes sense.
- Wyatt comes out and Rollins dives on him. Production got a cool visual with the cut on Rollins' cheek.
Akira Tozawa (w/ Titus O'Neil) defeated TJP
- I look forward to Titus O'Neil segments each week.
- TJP heel dabs are great now.
- We get some good, quick paced action before Neville comes out.
- This is a good match. Tozawa wins, and his chants are over. He gets it.
- Neville cuts a promo, and Titus fires back.
Samoa Joe defeated Roman Reigns
- I'm okay with some matches happening for the first time on Raw, but EVERYTHING does.
- A PPV paced match leading up hour 3 of Raw. Being a first timer does make it better, but there are no stakes -- a bummer for these two.
- Reigns creams Joe with a spear but Joe gets his foot on the ropes.
- Graves: "WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW." Same, dude.
- Strowman is back to a huge pop. Get the shit out of there Joe
- Joe chokes out Reigns! Excellent match, big return.
- Strowman challenges Reigns to an Ambulance match and drops the mic.
Miz TV with Maryse
- Miz has repaired the grandfather clock by watching youtube videos.
- The bears are there, holding signs. I want the bears, the Gobbdledygooker, the Bunny, Jack Swagger's eagle, The San Diego Chicken all duking it out.
- Ambrose comes out and Miz just has the worst day ever. He spills a drink and falls on the clock.
- The bears attack Ambrose! It's Bo and Axel!!
Sheamus and Cesaro defeated The Titus Brand
- Titus is over, and he reminds us he is a great hot tag.
- This is a good, hard hitting, quick match.
- Sheamus and Cesaro's new tag finish is sweet.
- Good, quick.
Nia Jax defeated Sasha Banks via DQ
- Sasha Banks' double knee move set keeps impressing me. She's gotta innovate and add, though.
- This match breaks down quickly as Alexa Bliss and Emma get involved.
- Why did Bliss and Emma team up? They were literally just chasing each other.
- Nia Jax trips running the ropes.
- Bayley has some new gear and kicks everyone's asses
- Man, this booking is a mess.
- It makes no sense for Enzo to do this intro right now.
- Revival and Big Show are out. Big Show says he doesn't even need to be on this show.
- Dawson's old crotchety man promo delivery is great.
- Corey Graves start poking holes through Cass' story.
- Bring back GTV.
- It was Cass! He admits it, and goes off on Enzo.
- Enzo is delivering tears.
- Cass bringing the fire. Enzo bringing the fire. Damn
- Cass boots Enzo. Go back and watch this promo.
- From The Web