Enzo's opening promo
- Enzo Amore's promo is awesome.
- I love that he knows that Big Cass was taking advantage of his skills on the mic.
- Enzo says a ton of bad shit happened to him with Big Cass looking out for him.
- The "you sees" don't seem as unnatural with Enzo.
- At some point this turns into white meat babyface.
- Enzo says Cass is a seven-foot catchphrase that he wrote. DAMN
- Backstage, Cass is being interviewed and Enzo jumps him. Hot damn!
- I think Enzo and Cass will be just fine. Especially if Cass fixes his cadence on promos.
Sasha Banks & Bayley defeated Nia Jax & Alexa Bliss
- It took all of a minute for a botch.
- I'm a fan of Alexa Bliss' selling.
- Bayley is taken out of the match by Nia Jax.
- Sasha gets the win.
- Braun Strowman hilariously thinks Roman Reigns won't be at GBOF. He wants competition.
- Titus O'Neil talks Apollo Crews into taking the match against Strowman in a good segment.
Cedric Alexander defeated Noam Dar (w/ Alicia Fox)
- Dar is getting better each week.
- Happy to see Fox back.
- Lumbar Check, impressive as always.
- Miz has the Miztourage, and cuts a promo on Dean Ambrose.
- Ambrose wants his rematch, but Heath Slater wants his shot. Awesome.
- For all of the good Miz does on the mic, I'm not a fan of his "when my hand goes up" line. It's lame.
- Miz has to defend against Slater tonight, and Ambrose Sunday. Angle put Miz in his place.
The Miz (c) (w/ Miztourage) defeated Heath Slater (w/ Rhyno)
- Miz has to wrestle in his regular clothes, which causes a pant split.
- Slater has no chance here, but the crowd is good and the match is fine.
- This could be Slater's best singles match ever.
- It's been a while since we saw Miz with cronies.
- The Miztourage beats up Ambrose after the match.
- "I guarantee there will be no kissing this Sunday between Lesnar & Joe" - NO SHIT, COLE!?
- Goldust cuts an updated version of his classic promos.
- Goldust needs the wigs and the mind games.
- R-Truth is behind Goldust and beats him up.
Seth Rollins defeated Curt Hawkins
- Promo. Squash. Promo. Nothing to see here.
- Later Bray Wyatt is in the desert or something.
Brock Lesnar and Samoa Joe
- This is great and real and natural.
- SAMOA JOE IS DOING EVERYONE! SAMOA HOE.
- I wonder if WWE had any idea this feud would be this awesome. Joe hunts Lesnar down and tries to fight him.
- Joe/Lesnar is more about what WWE should be about. A bunch of dudes who want to fight. Being a coward in WWE should be rare.
Neville defeated Mustafa Ali
- Neville is outstanding. The heel turn has changed his life.
- Mustafa Ali compliments him so well.
- This has been the best male match on Raw in weeks.
- Mustafa can sell his ass off, and Neville can give him a real good reason to.
Finn Balor defeated Cesaro (w/ Sheamus)
- This is one of those cases where you have two really talented guys in the ring and it's just there at the start. Fortunately, it really picked up
- I get the feeling Cesaro will be lost in the shuffle without Sheamus, just like he was before.
- Matt Hardy is excellent on commentary, Jeff Hardy is not.
- Elias Samson, then the Hardy Boyz get involved.
- Balor hit one of his best Coup De Graces ever.
Braun Strowman defeated Apollo Crews (w/ Titus O'Neil)
- Braun wants to HURT PEOPLE.
- Titus brings out Apollo Crews.
- Braun beats him up really bad, but Apollo has a hope spot.
- Braun Strowman with the damndest standing moonsault reversal and three powerslams.
- Man, this is really good. Titus in the ring protecting his client. He gets his ass kicked though.
- Strowman puts Crews in the ambulance, but Reigns is in there!
- Reigns spears Strowman off the stage!
- From The Web