- That Daniel Bryan guy is over.
- Carmella comes out and makes a reference to the "Land of Opportunity." I don't know if I'd have done that so soon after Becky's promo. Carmella still goes off in a great heel promo.
- Ellsworth throws out an "ALL U PPL," but has really good delivery.
- Bryan bans Ellsworth from the building to one of the biggest pops in recent memory
If Hype Bros win, they get a title shot
The Usos defeated Hype Bros
- This match simply writes out the Hype Bros from the title scene.
- I appreciate the continuity. It helped the program.
- New Day come out, and make a Booker T reference. They challenge the Usos to Battleground.
- The Usos are just great as heels. New Day, hit or miss in their spots.
- We see the Fashion Files, where The Ascension say they didn't attack Breezango. Someone else messed up their office. Thankfully. A really funny segment. Ascension were great, too.
- Dasha Fuentes is bad, but having Nakamura talk in a short, controlled environment is smart.
Smackdown Women's Championship
Naomi (c) defeated Lana
- Lana attacks, but gets her ass kicked and squashed. LOL!
- This is how Eva Marie should have been written off TV, if WWE weren't too stubborn.
Randy Orton promo
- Aiden English is singing and Randy Orton kicks his ass.
- Orton says he'll kick Jinder's ass until he gets a title shot, which brings out Shane McMahon.
- Shane says this isn't acceptable, and Orton doesn't care if he's fired. He'll buy tickets to beat up Jinder.
- Shane wisely says that Orton has used Mahal's tactics his entire career, but gives him a title shot anyway. Jinder picks the stipulation.
- They're gonna sell so many Punjabi Prison toys.
- Jinder Mahal cuts the same promo he's been cutting for two months.
- THE VIDEO PACKAGE WAS ALREADY PREPARED. SON OF A BITCH.
Baron Corbin defeated Sami Zayn
- Maria and Mike Kanellis are out. If there's an overused promo line I hate more than "you people," it's "MY NAME IIIIIIIIS"
- Sami Zayn interrupts them.
- He's facing Corbin again. How many more of these we need? This is the 8th match involving these two since April.
- It's a fine match, Corbin wins.
Carmella wins Women's Money in the Bank Ladder match
- Everyone focuses on Carmella, who almost skated her way to the briefcase.
- Tamina's splash was a trash fire, but her table spot with Carmella was cool.
- There's a horrible moment after Becky tries to scale a ladder Charlotte and Tamina are holding.
- Tom Phillips is insufferable.
- All four women physically move the ladder with Carmella on it, then she dives!
- Tamina gets double powerbombed and still somehow bumps in her own way.
- Ellsworth is back! He's knocked off the ladder right onto his hog.
- Carmella with a chair! She wins!!!