Here's your post-NXT/AEW fight-size update for September 30, 2020:
- Shotzi Blackheart took a nasty-looking bump on the ring apron during her match against Dakota Kai on tonight's episode of NXT and you can check out the bump in the highlights video at the top of the page.
- Kyle O'Reilly got the Prime Target treatment from NXT as we get a look at his journey to an NXT Championship title match.
- In the main event of tonight's episode of NXT, Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae defeated the team of NXT North American Champion Damian Priest and NXT Women's Champion Io Shirai.
- Before they step into the ring at NXT TakeOver 31 for their Cruiserweight title match, Santos Escobar and Isaiah "Swerve" Scott share some harsh words.
- Ridge Holland defeated Cameron Grimes tonight.
- Adam Cole took on Austin Theory in a surprise match tonight.
- For full results of NXT, click here.
- Below are highlights of FTR vs. SCU for the AEW World Tag Team titles.
- In the main event of tonight's episode of Dynamite, Jon Moxley defeated The Butcher to retain the AEW World Championship.
- Chris Jericho and MJF sure are friendly towards each other from the looks of things.
- The upcoming Full Gear show will see a new No. 1 contender to the AEW World Championship.
- Below are highlights of Darby Allin vs. Ricky Starks.
- Next week's episode of AEW Dynamite will see Cody back in action for the TNT Championship.
- Below are highlights of Jericho vs. Isiah Kassidy.
- For full results of AEW Dynamite, click here.
- From The Web