One ROH star can earn a spot in the rankings.
ROH announced Mike Bennett, PJ Black, Danhausen, Demonic Flamita, Dak Draper and Eli Isom will battle in a six-man mayhem match at Glory by Honor night one. The winner will take a spot in the ROH World Title rankings.
Six ROH stars with diverse skill sets and personalities will collide in Six-Man Mayhem at Glory By Honor Night 1 on Aug. 20 at Philadelphia’s 2300 Arena, with the winner getting a spot in the ROH World Title rankings.
The competitors in the bout are: Mike Bennett, PJ Black, Danhausen, Demonic Flamita, Dak Draper and Eli Isom. Bennett is the only one among them who has ever challenged for the ROH World Championship.
Several of the competitors have recent history together. Draper and Isom have been both opponents and reluctant partners over the past few months, and Bennett defeated Black to win a Pure gauntlet match in June.
Demonic Flamita has taken his game to a higher level since embracing his evil side. He defeated Bandido less than three months before Bandido won the ROH World Title from RUSH.
Speaking of evil, the very nice, very evil Danhausen will likely have the support of the majority of fanhausens in attendance.
Here is the current lineup for ROH Glory by Honor night one.
ROH Glory by Honor Night One - August 20
- ROH World Championship: Bandido (c) vs. Flip Gordon
- ROH Pure Championship: Jonathan Gresham (c) vs. Rhett Titus
- Violence Unlimited (Brody King, Tony Deppen, Chris Dickinson & Homicide) vs. La Faccion Ingobernable (RUSH, Dragon Lee, Kenny King & Bestia del Ring)
- EC3 vs. Brian Johnson
- The Briscoes (Mark & Jay Briscoe) vs. Flip Gordon & Demonic Flamita
- Mike Bennett vs. PJ Black vs. Danhausen vs. Demonic Flamita vs. Dak Draper vs. Eli Isom
Fightful will have results from ROH Glory by Honor following the conclusion of the event. You can find results from past ROH events at Fightful's results section.