AEW has announced the lineup for their upcoming episode of Dark.
16 matches have been announced for the February 23 episode. Eddie Kingston, Jurassic Express, Dark Order, and Brian Cage - among others - will be in action. Renee Michelle is also returning for her second appearance on AEW programming.
The full lineup can be seen below:
- Varsity Blonds vs. Shawn Dean & Carlie Bravo
- Aaron Solow vs. Ryan Nemeth
- Ryzin & Baron Black vs. Pretty Peter Avalon & Cezar Bononi
- Dark Order's Alex Reynolds & John Silver vs. Louie Valle & Chris Peaks
- Kip Sabian (w/Penelope Ford) vs. Fuego Del Sol
- KiLynn King vs. Tesha Price
- Lee Johnson (w/Arn Anderson) vs. Serpentico (w/Luther)
- Jurassic Express vs. Angel Fashion & VSK
- Ivelisse & Diamante vs. Miranda Alize & Renee Michelle
- Leyla Hirsch vs Brooke Havok (w/Cody Rhodes)
- JJ Garrett vs. QT Marshall (w/Nick Comoroto)
- Eddie Kingston vs JD Drake
- Max Caster (w/Anthony Bowens) vs. Marko Stunt
- Tony Vega & Steven Stetson vs. Top Flight
- Brian Cage (w/Hook) vs. John Skyler
- Bear Country, Sonny Kiss, & Joey Janela vs. M'Badu, Levy Shapiro, Daniel Joseph, & Aaron Frye
This Tuesday on #AEWDark, we have a loaded SIXTEEN matches featuring debuting athletes, the Hollywood Hunk, Varsity Blonds, Dark Order are all in action, & much more!— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) February 20, 2021
WATCH #AEWDark Tuesday night at 7/6c https://t.co/lBSV4rTE11 pic.twitter.com/H03SDtas8Q
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dark on February 23rd beginning at 7 p.m. ET.