AEW has announced the lineup for the upcoming episode of AEW Dark.
16 matches have been announced for the January 26 episode. On this week's episode, Dustin Rhodes will team with QT Marshall and Nick Comoroto against a team that will feature Ryan Nemeth, the brother of Dolph Ziggler. Also, Brodie Lee Jr will be in the corner for all matches featuring members of The Dark Order.
The full lineup can be seen below:
- The Butcher & The Blade vs. M'Badu & KC Navarro
- Sean Maluta vs. Danny Limelight
- Jurrasic Express (w/ Marko Stunt) vs. Lee Johnson & Aaron Solow
- Pretty Peter Avalon's Walkoff w/ Lee Johnson. Judged by Brandi Rhodes, Jerry Lynn & Aubrey Edwards
- Abadon vs. Vertvixen
- Dark Order's 10( w/ "5" & "-1") vs. Ray Jaz
- Rey Fenix vs. Baron Black
- Daviene vs. Tay Conti w/ Anna Jay & "-1"
- Ivelisse vs. Jazmin Allure
- Ryan Nemeth, Vary Morales, Shawn Dean vs. The Natural Nightmares & Nick Comoroto
- Britt Baker (w/ Reba) vs. Brooke Havok
- Miro (w/ Kip Sabian, Penelope Ford, and Charles Taylor) vs. Fuego Del Sol
- Santana & Ortiz vs. Ryzin & Mike Verna
- SCU vs. Terrence & Terell Hughes
- Jake St. Patrick vs. Powerhouse Hobbs (w/ Hook)
- Red Velvet vs. Madi Wrenkwowski
- Shanna vs. KiLynn King
This Tuesday on #AEWDark, we have a loaded sixteen match card featuring returning athletes, new tag teams, debuts, and much more!— AEW Dark (@TheAEWDark) January 23, 2021
Watch #AEW Dark Tuesday at 7e/6c via our Official YouTube Channel https://t.co/8Dg5IlVE4Z pic.twitter.com/qdjCLDrwaJ
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dark on January 26 beginning at 7 p.m. ET