Next week's episode of Dynamite will be the Fight for the Fallen special and it's already proving to be a stacked card full of surprises.
As they agreed to on July 14, the Super Elite will meet The Dark Order and Hangman Page in a 5-on-5 elimination match.
If Hangman and company win, The Dark Order will receive an opportunity against The Young Bucks for the Tag Team Championship and Hangman Page will get the opportunity to face Kenny Omega for the World Championship. However, should The Elite win, Hangman will lose his opportunity at the World Championship.
In a match that has been building for weeks, Santana and Ortiz will team with Konnan to go against FTR with Tully Blanchard in their corner.
Next week will also feature Nick Gage in action on global television against Chris Jericho in a No Disqualification Match in the second Labor of Jericho.
Christian Cage also challenged members of the Hardy Family Office to a six-man tag match against himself and Jurassic Express.
In a non-wrestling segment, there will be a championship celebration for Ricky Starks following his defeat of Brian Cage and his capture of the FTW Championship belt.
AEW Dynamite: Fight for the Fallen - July 28:
- No Disqualification Match: Nick Gage vs. Chris Jericho
- Santana and Ortiz (w/ Konnan) vs. FTR (w/ Tully Blanchard)
- 5-on-5 Elimination Match: Super Elite vs. The Dark Order and Adam Page
- Ricky Starks FTW Championship Celebration
- Christian Cage and Jurassic Express vs. Angelico and Private Party
- Hikuleo challenges for the IWGP United States Title
- Tony Khan announcement