Here's your fight-size update for the evening of October 19, 2020:
- In the video at the top of the page, AEW President Tony Khan hosted a press conference for a rematch between Brandon Cutler and Peter Avalon, a match that will take place on AEW Dark and Khan stated that there has to be a winner.
- WWE Senior Vice President and Assistant General Counsel of Intellectual Property Lauren Dienes-Middlen has been named a 2020 Game Changer by Sports Business Journal.
- WWE stock closed at $38.65 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- A number of WWE stars, including Roman Reigns and Big E, discuss their time playing college football.
- Kota Ibushi spoke to the media after winning the G1 Climax tournament and said he wants to become the IWGP Heavyweight and Intercontinental Champion and said this: "I want to make something clear. Last year in this press conference I said I wanted to become the first double IWGP Champion. This year I want to take those belts from Tetsuya Naito. But it has to be Naito. Nobody else. So make sure you keep those titles," Ibushi said.
- You can donate to a GoFundMe served to help with Jim Valley's medical costs at this link.
- WWE artist Rob Schamberger is inspired by French fashion artist René Gruau for his latest painting of Shawn Michaels.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.