Seven months to lose to Triple H on a house show. That's the Jinder Mahal story.
The former WWE Champion Jinder Mahal held the title for months in the midst of a huge push for Indian viewers by WWE. During that time, he defeated the likes of Shinsuke Nakamura, Randy Orton and others, often with the aid of the Singh Brothers.
Despite an attack from Mahal two weeks ago, the Singh Brothers joined Jinder for his "biggest match in the history of India" against WWE legend Triple H. Per live reports, it was tough to decipher a crowd favorite between the two. After a back and forth match, Triple H beat Jinder Mahal with a Pedigree in the middle of the ring.
After the match Triple H says that Jinder Mahal earned his respect and that India is in good hands. Ironically the Indian Express, who covered the event live said "Wonder how it is that he got any respect" when mentioning the Singh Brothers helped Mahal.
- Triple H defeated Jinder Mahal
- Braun Strowman defeated Kane via DQ. Strowman was over big.
- Enzo Amore defeated Kalisto to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
- Titus Worldwide defeated The Good Brothers
- The Shield defeated The Bar & Samoa Joe
- Jason Jordan defeated Elias
- Alexa Bliss defeated Sasha Banks to retain the WWE Raw Women's Championship
- Jeet Rama & Kishan Raftar defeated Miztourage
- Finn Balor defeated Bray Wyatt