WWE executives have sold some stock.
Vince McMahon, Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, Nick Khan, Kevin Dunn, Bradley Blum, and Kristina Salen have all sold various amounts of stock. All stock was disposed of at the price of $48.68 The full list of stocks disposed of and estimated amount is below:
- Vince McMahon (Chief Executive Officer) - 17465 ($850,196)
- Bradley Blum (EVP, Operations) - 3558 ($173,203)
- Kevin Dunn (Executive Producer) - 14404 ($701,186)
- Nick Khan (President, Chief Rev. Officer) - 1098 ($53,450)
- Triple H (EVP, Global Talent Strategy) - 4547 ($221,347)
- Stephanie McMahon (Chief Brand Officer) - 4410 ($214,678)
- Kristian Salen (Chief Financial Officer) - 1233 ($60,022)
The company also declared its quarterly dividend on July 22:
STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- WWE (NYSE: WWE) announced that its Board of Directors today declared the Company’s regular quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share for all Class A and B shares of common stock. The record date for the dividend will be September 15, 2021 and the payment date will be September 27, 2021.
WWE is set to report quarter two financial results on July 29. You can find more information by clicking here.