Monday Night Raw's tradition of having one segment shatter all others in viewership continues.
Raw's Youtube numbers told an interesting tale for WWE, in that if you book people who were in their prime 10-15 years ago as better than those of today, they'll probably be watched by more people than watch the stars of today. The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and Goldberg faceoff more than doubled the number two segment on Raw, and the bottom nine segments combined.
The Bayley and Charlotte sit-down interviews were among some of the lowest clips of the night,
You can see this week's Raw Youtube rankings as of 4 pm EST below.
Raw angles, segments, matches.
- Undertaker, Goldberg, Lesnar face-to-face (1,559,382)
- US Title: Reigns vs. Jericho (688,758)
- Rumble Qualifier: Zayn vs. Rollins (554,741)
- Reigns wants a rematch (513,737)
- Owens let out of the cage (383,740)
- 10-Man tag (318,644)
- Ceasro vs. Gallows (247,916)
- Big Show announces Rumble entry (240,890)
- Cass and Rusev declare for the Rumble (198,385)
- Nia Jax vs. Jobber (160,879)
- Cruiserweight tag match (125,175)
- Cedric, Alicia, Dar (123,428)
- Rich Swann vs. Noam Dar (104,737)
- Bayley interview (87,245)
- Charlotte Interview (86,751)
- Big Show is back (171,932)
- Emmalina vignette (125,105)
- Sasha Banks wants retribution (71,923)
- Sami Zayn speaks (54,467)
- Mustafa Ali vignette (67,126)
- Swann talks Neville (28,074)