Here's your fight-size update for the evening of April 6, 2020:
- According to Nielsen Social, WrestleMania saw 13.8 million total social media interactions on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, +57% vs. last year’s WrestleMania, and most in WWE history.
- Hikaru Shida's stick is missing and she needs your help.
- WWE stock closed at $35.08 per share when the stock market closed today.
- Even in defeat, Rhea Ripley chooses to look at her first WrestleMania match under a positive light.
I attended my first ever #WrestleMania last year. I was watching from my seat stuck in a moon boot.— RheaRipley_WWE (@RheaRipley_WWE) April 6, 2020
Today at #WrestleMania36 I got to walk down the ramp and defend my NXT Women’s Championship. If you ask me, I still win! #WWENXT
- ROH posted an article written by Matt Taven as part of Word of Honor, a series of first-person feature articles written by ROH talent, at this link.
- ROH has launched the #ROHStrong initiative as part of its #ROHCares commitment. ROH is making an ROHStrong t-shirt available, with the proceeds being donated to The Salvation Army in conjunction with the Sinclair Cares campaign. The shirt can be ordered at the ROHWrestling.com Pro Shop.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.