Here is your 10/15 WWE 2K20 Fight Size update.
- The controls are now more streamlined according to 2K Games.
Object interaction and climbing are on separate buttons, making it easier for you to perform the action you intend.— #WWE2K20 (@WWEgames) October 15, 2019
You no longer need to grab opponents in a Front Facelock to do a standing Submission. You can walk right up to them and apply the hold.— #WWE2K20 (@WWEgames) October 15, 2019
A.I. opponents utilize all of their Signature and Finisher slots so there is more variety in how they attempt to finish matches.— #WWE2K20 (@WWEgames) October 15, 2019
- Chris Denker gives you a first look at MyCareer.
- The Big Dawgs from NewLegacyInc detail their WWE 2K20 preview event experience and discuss the game.
- IGN posted a full match between Adam Cole, Finn Balor, and Tommaso Ciampa.
- Chris Denker rematches The Fiend against Seth Rollins in Hell in a Cell.
- Pulse looks at the new moves added to the game.
- SimplyBetterAM has all the women's entrances in the game.
- BrandonDoesEverything plays through Showcase Mode.
- Pulse plays through Bump In The Night Finn Balor showcase.
- Smacktalks goes through the entire roster.
- WWE 2K20 will release on Oct. 22.