WWE NXT viewership is in.
Brandon Thurston reports that NXT on May 10, 2022 drew 533,000 viewers, which is down 21% from the 661,000 viewers the show drew the week prior.
Tuesday's episode posted a 0.10 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, down from last week's 0.13 number.
NXT ranked #51 among cable originals in P18-49, according to Showbuzz Daily.
Top 5 Most Viewed NXT (5/10) Videos on YouTube
- Cora Jade vs. Natalya (163K views)
- Solo Sikoa says he’s got next after Cameron Grimes is done with Carmelo Hayes (149K views)
- Choo & Perez vs. Toxic Attraction – Women’s Tag Team Title Match (81K views)
- Nikkita Lyons vs. Arianna Grace – Women’s Breakout Tournament first round: (80K views)
- Andre Chase & Sarray vs. Grayson Waller & Tiffany Stratton (65K views)
You can keep up with the NXT viewership numbers since 2019 by clicking here.