The WWE Network has pulled down several documentaries that feature Bret Hart.
Reported by PWInsider, six documentaries/specials from the WWE Network were quietly taken down, with no official reason given. Hart was featured prominently in these documentaries, which can be seen below:
* Bret Hart: The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be
* Hart & Soul: The Hart Family Anthology
* WWE's Top 50 Superstars
* Greatest Rivalries: Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
* Bret Hart: The Dungeon Collection
* The Most Powerful Families In Wrestling
According to PWInsider, WWE has ownership of the Stampede Wrestling library. However, Hart actually owns the rights to his matches from the Stampede Wrestling library. WWE did post Stampede Wrestling TV episodes in 2015, but they were quickly pulled and has since then used Stampede Wrestling footage that did not include Hart.
A number of different Bret Hart-related content is still up on the WWE Network, such as his appearance on Steve Austin's "Broken Skull Sessions" and "The Best Of United States Championship Matches."
- From The Web