Raw's viewership and ratings are down for the first show after this year's Hell In A Cell.
According to ShowBuzz Daily, WWE Raw averaged 1.732 million viewers for the October 19 episode, which was the fall-out show for the Hell In A Cell pay-per-view. This is down from the 1.776 million viewers that the October 19 episode drew.
Raw averaged a 0.50 rating in the 18-49 demographic, down from last week's number of 0.51 rating in the same demographic. All three hours of Raw finished in the top eight among cable shows in the 18-49 demo for the day.
The show went up against Monday Night Football on ESPN, which averaged 10.501 million viewers and drew a 3.19 rating in the 18-49 demo.
Hour 1: 1.859 million viewers, 0.54 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 2: 1.752 million viewers, 0.51 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 3: 1.585 million viewers, 0.47 in the 18-49 demo
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw Videos (10/26) on YouTube
* The Fiend & Drew McIntyre lay a trap for Randy Orton (1.4 million views)
* Alexa Bliss brings secret ingredient to The Firefly Fun House (497,000 views)
* Drew McIntyre vs. The Miz (416,000 views)
* The Hurt Business vs. RETRIBUTION (406,000 views)
* Raw Women's Survivor Series Team is revealed (397,000 views)