Good news for WWE, as the Raw viewership has jumped again.
According to ShowbuzzDaily, the May 20 episode of WWE Raw averaged 2.521 million viewers, over 170,000 viewers up fromt he previous week. This is the third consecutive week WWE's numbers have increased for Monday Night Raw.
NBA content dominated the night, with the ESPN block of content beating out WWE in the top three slots.
Hour 1: 2.681 million viewers, .93 rating in 18-49 demographic
Hour 2: 2.583 million viewers, .90 rating in 18-49 demographic
Hour 3: 2.299 million viewers, .80 rating in 18-49 demographic
In addition, WWE had some exceptional numbers towards the top of the Youtube viewership, specifically as it relates to their new WWE 24/7 Title.
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw (5/20/19) Videos on YouTube
- R-Truth wins 24/7 Title (1.2M)
- Brock Lesnar celebrates Money In The Bank Win (1.1M)
- Mick Foley debuts 24/7 Title (1M)
- Seth Rollins & Kofi Kingston vs. Bobby Lashley & Baron Corbin (626K)
- Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross vs. The IIconics & Lacey Evans (536K)