Raw's viewership goes down to close out the month of November.
According to ShowBuzz Daily, WWE Raw averaged 1.741 million viewers for the November 30 episode. This is down from the 1.808 million viewers that the November 23 episode drew. For the month of November 2020, Raw average 1.734 million viewers per episode across the five shows done this month.
Raw this week averaged a 0.52 rating in the 18-49 demographic, which is down from last week's rating of 0.56 in the same demographic. All of Raw's three hours finished in the top six among cable shows in the 18-49 demo for the day.
The show went up against Monday Night Football on ESPN, which averaged 11.376 million viewers and drew a 3.40 rating in the 18-49 demo.
Hour 1: 1.828 million viewers, 0.56 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 2: 1.763 million viewers, 0.53 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 3: 1.632 million viewers, 0.49 in the 18-49 demo
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw Videos (11/30) on YouTube
* Randy Orton coaxes The Fiend (1.4 million views)
* Drew McIntyre & Sheamus vs. The Miz & John Morrison (971,000 views)
* Keith Lee vs. Riddle vs. AJ Styles (815,000 views)
* Asuka & Lana vs. Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (782,000 views)
* Jeff Hardy v. Elias (519,000 views)