Raw's viewership goes up for the Survivor Series fallout episode.
According to ShowBuzz Daily, WWE Raw averaged 1.808 million viewers for the November 23 episode. This is up from the 1.778 million viewers that the November 16 episode drew. This week's episode of Raw was the most watched since October 12.
Raw this week averaged a 0.56 rating in the 18-49 demographic, which is up from last week's rating of 0.51 in the same demographic. All of Raw's three hours finished in the top six among cable shows in the 18-49 demo for the day.
The show went up against Monday Night Football on ESPN, which averaged 12.612 million viewers and drew a 3.62 rating in the 18-49 demo.
Hour 1: 1.904 million viewers, 0.61 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 2: 1.826 million viewers, 0.58 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 3: 1.694 million viewers, 0.51 in the 18-49 demo
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw Videos (11/23) on YouTube
* Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles (681,000 views)
* Keith Lee vs. Bobby Lashley (546,000 views)
* Braun Strowman attacks Adam Pearce (535,000 views)
* Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross (437,000 views)
* Asuka & Lana vs. Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (362,000 views)