A few notes about WWE's leases.
World Wrestling Entertainment has disclosed information about several leases of their's in the United States and around the globe. In an SEC filing, WWE listed off the expiration dates of leases for the following buildings, offices and Performance Centers under the company banner:
We have executive offices, television and music recording studios, post-production operations and warehouses at locations in or near Stamford, Connecticut. We also have sales offices in New York, Orlando, Atlanta and Chicago and have international offices in London, Tokyo, Shanghai, Mumbai, Munich, Mexico, Singapore, and Dubai. We own three buildings in which our executive and administrative offices, our television and music recording studios and our production operations are located. We lease space for our sales offices, WWE Studios office and other facilities.
* Warehouse Space - Norwalk, CT - January 2020
* Corporate Offices - Stamford, CT - Various Through May 2020
* WWE Performance Center and Warehouse Space - Orlando, FL - Various through November 2020
* Sales Offices - Various - Various through December 2026
* WWE Studios Office - Los Angeles, CA - April 2020
* Warehouse Space - Stamford, CT - December 2026
The filing also includes what was discussed during WWE's recent Q4 earnings call. While mentioning that earnings call, Brandon Howard Thurston took an in-depth look at what was discussed during said call and to check out his piece, head over to Fightful's "resources" or "exclusives" section.