WWE SmackDown viewership was slightly down on Friday.
According to TV Series Finale, WWE SmackDown drew 2.19 million viewers on Friday, September 17. This number is slightly down from last week, which drew 2.217 million viewers.
The show scored a 0.5 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is slightly down from the 0.6 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic the show scored last week.
Big Brother on CBS topped the night with a 0.6 rating in the demographic. Big Brother drew 3.24 million viewers.
WWE SmackDown was headlined by Bianca Belair's homecoming in Knoxville, which was interrupted by Becky Lynch.
Top Five Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (9/17) Videos on YouTube
- Big E interrupts The Bloodline (1.3 million)
- Becky Lynch crashes Bianca Belair's homecoming (617,000 views)
- Big E & Finn Balor vs. The Usos (457,000 views)
- Paul Heyman faces suspicion about Brock Lesnar (404,000 views)
- Liv Morgan challenges Carmella (292,000 views)
You can keep up with television viewership numbers across wrestling by using Fightful's resources section.
If you missed anything from WWE SmackDown, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here. You can also check out the post-show podcast for a full review of WWE SmackDown and AEW Rampage by clicking here.