WWE SmackDown stays above two million.
Spoiler TV reports WWE SmackDown on July 23 drew 2.007 million viewers. This number is slightly down from last week, which drew 2.185 million viewers.
Friday's show posted a 0.5 in the 18 to 49 demographic, slightly down from last week's demo rating of a 0.6.
SmackDown was up against the Olympics Opening Ceremony, which drew 10.44 million viewers and a 2.3 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
Hour 1 - 1.992 million viewers
Hour 2 - 2.023 million views
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (7/23) Videos on YouTube
- Roman Reigns denies John Cena's challenge (1.5 million views)
- Roman Reigns refuses to answer John Cena's challenge (957,000 views)
- Edge looks to settle the score with Seth Rollins (868,000 views)
- Shotzi & Nox nail Baron Corbin with tank dart (598,000 views)
- Several superstars stake claim to WWE Intercontinental Championship (451,000 views)
For a full breakdown of viewership numbers from various wrestling programs, check out Fightful's resources page.