WWE SmackDown viewership remained under two million following last night's Black Friday episode.
According to Spoiler TV, WWE SmackDown drew 1.968 million viewers on Friday, November 26. This number is down from last week's episode which drew 1.988 million viewers.
The show drew 1.872 million viewers in hour one and 2.063 in hour two. SmackDown garnered a 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
The main event segment of WWE SmackDown saw Sami Zayn win a Number One Contenders Battle Royal, followed by the announcement that Brock Lesnar's suspension had been lifted.
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (11/26) Videos on YouTube
- Panic sets in with news of Brock Lesnar’s SmackDown return (522,836 views)
- A Black Friday Invitational Battle Royal decides Reigns’ next challenger (454,575 views)
- Roman Reigns basks in his dominance as he awaits his next challenger (329,500 views)
- Sasha Banks & Naomi vs. Shayna Baszler & Natalya (279,650 views)
- Drew McIntyre & Jeff Hardy vs. Happy Corbin & Madcap Moss (269,870 views)
You can keep up with television viewership numbers across wrestling by using Fightful's resources section.
If you missed anything from WWE SmackDown, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here. You can also check out the post-show podcast for a full review of WWE SmackDown and AEW Rampage by clicking here.