Preliminary viewership for the January 7 episode of WWE SmackDown is in.
According to Spoiler TV, WWE SmackDown averaged 2.16 million viewers on January 7. This number is up from the December 24 episode, which drew 1.791 million viewers. The last non-holiday episode drew 2.213 million viewers. The first hour of last night's show drew 2.247 million viewers while the second hour drew 2.073 million viewers.
The show scored a 0.55 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (1/7/22) Videos on YouTube
- Brock Lesnar comes face-to-face with Roman Reigns (1,387,206 views)
- Is Seth “Freakin” Rollins facing Roman Reigns at Royal Rumble? (753,439 views)
- The New Day vs. The Usos - SmackDown Tag Team Title Street Fight (411,457 views)
- Naomi vs. Charlotte Flair (291,486 views)
- Johnny Knoxville sends Sami Zayn over the top rope to get into the Rumble (259,190 views)
You can keep up with television viewership numbers across wrestling by using Fightful's resources section.
If you missed anything from WWE SmackDown, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here.