Check out the final viewership numbers for the June 2 episode of WWE SmackDown.
On June 5, Wrestlenomics reported that WWE SmackDown on June 2 drew 2.563 million viewers in final numbers. This number is up big from the May 26 episode, which recorded 2.158 million viewers. This is the highest viewership that SmackDown has recorded since December 30, 2022.
Furthermore, the June 5 episode of the show recorded a 0.73 rating in the 18 to 49 demo. This is also up big from the May 26 episode, which recorded a 0.52 rating.
TV Series Finale reports that WWE SmackDown drew 2.46 million viewers in the preliminary numbers for the June 2 episode. This number is up from the 2.027 million viewers the show drew in the preliminary numbers for May 26. The final viewership for May 26 came in at 2.158 million viewers.
Friday's episode scored a 0.7 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic. The May 26 episode scored a 0.46 preliminary rating and 0.52 final rating in the demo.
The May 26 episode of WWE SmackDown was a taped show ahead of WWE Night of Champions.
The June 2 episode topped the night on cable.
Top Five Most Viewed WWE SmackDown (6/2) Videos on YouTube
- Triple H presents Reigns a new Undisputed WWE Universal Title (1.1M views)
- Roman Reigns deals with The Bloodline dissension (838K views)
- Sikoa sides with Reigns and delivers a Samoan Spike to Jimmy Uso (712K views)
- Reigns reaches 1,000 days as Undisputed WWE Universal Champion (283K views)
- Several female Superstars make their claim for Money in the Bank (262K views)
Fans can find viewership history for WWE SmackDown by clicking here.