Here's your fight-size update for the evening of January 30, 2020:
- With the recent news of longtime WWE Co-Presidents George Barrios and Michelle Wilson have departed the company and will no longer serve on the Board of Directors, WWE stock has plummeted, dropping more than 20 percent.
WWE stock has dropped more than 22 percent after it was announced that longtime WWE Co-Presidents George Barrios and Michelle Wilson have departed the company and will no longer serve on the Board of Directors. pic.twitter.com/7JKBRSfcHh— Carlos Toro (@CarlosToro360) January 30, 2020
- The top 10 moments of yesterday's NXT can be seen in the video at the top of the page.
- The January 29 episode of "Miz & Mrs." on USA Network drew 479,000 viewers and a 0.18 rating in the 18-49 demographic, per Showbuzz Daily.
- GCW announced that Chris Dickinson will face Daisuke Sekimoto on the February 5 show in Tokyo, Japan.
- Mojo Rawley has been traveling in style with the 24/7 Championship.
- According to Harper Collins, the Young Bucks will have an autobiography titled "The Young Bucks: Killing the Business from Backyards to the Big Leagues" due for release on September 29.
- Bayley was in town to watch the San Jose Sharks.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.