The Young Bucks want to be the one holding all of the cards going into AEW Revolution.
The battlefield has been revealed for next week's Tag Team Battle Royale which will determine the tag team championship match on March 7 at AEW Revolution.
According to the graphic that was released during tonight's episode of AEW Dynamite, 10 teams will face off next week and whoever wins will get to challenge Matt and Nick Jackson at AEW Revolution. Unless, of course, Matt and Nick Jackson win the match themselves. In that case, they will decide their own opponents.
You can see the announced teams below:
* The Young Bucks
* Jake Hager and Sammy Guevara
* Chris Jericho and Maxwell Jacob Friedman
* Santana and Ortiz
* The Dark Order
* Private Party
* Jurassic Express
* The Acclaimed
* Top Flight
In addition to that, Kenny Omega will team with Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson against Jon Moxley, PAC, and Rey Fenix. There will also be the wedding of Kip Sabian and Penelope Ford.
AEW Beach Break 2/3/21
* Kip Sabian and Penelope Ford tie the knot
* Kenny Omega & The Good Brothers vs. Rey Fenix, PAC, Jon Moxley
* Britt Baker vs. Thunder Rosa
* Tag Team Battle Royal - Winner Faces Young Bucks At AEW Revolution
You can follow along with our live coverage of Dynamite at this link.