UFC fighters share their craziest experiences from training and sparring sessions.
Max Griffin, Eryk Anders, Damon Jackson, Brad Pickett, Vicente Luque, Dan Ige and James Krause reflect on the most intense and insane things they have witnessed in sparring sessions. They shared stories about everything from four-on-one training sessions to seeing limbs snap. You can watch the video above and continue below to read the topics.
- Max Griffin sparring full contact with four opponents
- Eryk Anders shows how bad someone's arm snapped
- Damon Jackson and the case of the flying tooth
- Brad Pickett says Hector Lombard has no chill
- Vicente Luque on the worst KO he has ever seen
- Dan Ige watches Uriah Hall KO multiple training partners
- James Krause goes kill mode against aggressive teammates
Griffin is coming off a third-round TKO win at UFC Vegas 13 on Saturday. He nearly sliced off his opponent's ear with an elbow against the fence. Anders fights Antonio Arroyo at UFC Vegas 14.