Your fight-size boxing update:
- There has been a change in the June 15 boxing card in Tweed Heads, New South Wales, Australia. Bantamweight contender Jason Moloney will now face Faustini Mrema for the WBA Oceania title in the main event. Moloney was originally supposed to face Cesar Ramirez, who had to pull out of the fight on short notice. The card will be streamed on ESPN+ in the United States starting at 6 a.m. ET.
- NABA junior middleweight titleholder Mark DeLuca will face undefeated Canadian fighter Brandon Brewer on the undercard of the Demetrius Andrade vs. Maciej Sulecki fight for the WBO middleweight title on June 29 in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Anthony Fowler will now face Brian Rose on July 6 in Manchester. Rose was initially scheduled to face Scott Fitzgerald, but he's been ruled out with a hand injury so Fowler has stepped in to take his place.
- Speaking of the July 6 card in Manchester, WBA Intercontinental junior welterweight titleholder Lewis Ritson has been added to the card, but his opponent has yet to be named.
- UFC Fight Pass, who will stream the WBO super flyweight title bout between Kazuto Ioka and Aston Palicte, has the fight listed to start at 8 a.m. ET on June 19.
- United Boxing Promotions announced it has signed Canadian amateur standout Brock Stumpf to a promotional deal. Stumpf made his promotional debut back on May 14 when he defeated Eduardo Rodrigo Pacheco with a stoppage after one round. Stumpf is scheduled to fight at the CAA Centre in Brampton, Ontario, Canada on September 14.