Your fight-size boxing update:
- Bantamweight title contender Jason Moloney is returning to the ring in March to continue his quest to win a world title. Moloney will face Cris Paulino on March 30 at the Seagulls Stadium in Tweeds Heads, Australia. This will be Moloney’s first fight since losing a split decision to IBF bantamweight champion Emmanuel Rodriguez in the quarterfinals of the World Boxing Super Series last year.
- Tom Farrell will fight Philip Bowes for the Commonwealth junior welterweight title on the March 30 Matchroom Boxing card. The show will be headlined by Liam Smith vs. Sam Eggington in a junior middleweight bout.
- A new promotional company called Shearns Boxing Promotions has announced its inaugural show, set to take place on March 15 in Worcester, Massachusetts. In the main event, Kendrick Ball Jr. will face an opponent to be named later in a six-round fight for the vacant New England middleweight championship. The co-main event will be a light heavyweight matchup between Angel Camacho Jr. and Taronze Washington.
- Sultan Zaurbek and Azhbenov Nurtas will each fight on the MTK Global show at Cardiff’s Vale Sports Arena on March 1. Zaurbek won gold at the 2014 Asian Games and bronze at the AIBA world youth tournament the same year before going on to claim silver at the 2017 Islamic Games.
- The previously reported fight between Cesar Juarez and Ryosuke Iwasa, set to take place on the undercard of the February 16 PBC card, is now an IBF super bantamweight title eliminator. The current IBF champion is TJ Doheny.