Your fight-size Boxing Update:
- Fathom Events announced that it will air the WBC heavyweight title fight between Deontay Wilder and Tyson on December 1 as well as the December 15 fight between Canelo Alvarez and Rocky Fielding for the WBA "regular" super middleweight title in theaters around the United States. Fightful will have live coverage of both of those fights.
- Unified WBA, WBO, IBF and IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua stated he will not be ringside for Wilder vs. Fury.
- English soccer team Everton FC saluted former world champion Tony Bellew to the crowd in a recent game at Goodison Park. Bellew recently retired from boxing and won the WBC cruiserweight title at Goodison Park. Video of Bellew among the Everton faithful can be seen below:
-- After announcing his retirement from boxing, @TonyBellew saluted his fellow Evertonians at Goodison Park, the place where he became a world champion. Good luck with the next chapter, Bomber! pic.twitter.com/knzo7OD9g8— Everton (@Everton) November 25, 2018
- IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence Jr. was present at the recent Dallas Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium where he will fight Mikey Garcia in March 2019.
- Former super featherweight title challenger Christopher Diaz fought for the first time since losing to Masayuki Ito for the WBO title earlier this year. Diaz, ranked No. 6 by the WBO at featherweight, knocked out David Berna in the first round on a boxing card in Puerto Rico.