Golden Boy Promotions' trip to Atlantic City was spoiled with a non-finish in the main event.
D’Mitrius Ballard and Elias Espadas fought to a no contest in the third round of their fight which headlined a show that was streamed on Facebook Watch. Espadas was bleeding badly due to an accidental headbutt in the second round and so the action was stopped as a result.
The card also featured Eddie Gomez drop Saul Corral four times en route to a knockout in the second round. Gomez has now won three straight fights since losing a split decision to Alejandro Barrera in 2017.
Also on the card was the promotional debut of WBC super middleweight champion Franchon Crews-Dezurn as she took on Kayla Williams in a non-title bout. Crews stopped Williams in the fifth round with just 20 seconds remaining to extend her win streak to five fights.
Below are the full results of the June 20 Golden Boy Promotions card from the Ocean Resort Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey:
- D'Mitrius Ballard and Elias Espadas fight to a no decision, round 3
- Eddie Gomez defeated Saul Corral by KO, round 2, 1:55
- Gabriel Pham defeated Jaba Khositashvili by unanimous decision
- George Rincon defeated Gregory Averil Young Jr. by KO, round 4, 2:01
- Dan Murray defeated Leonardo Kenon by unanimous decision (40-36, 40-36, 39-37)
- Mike Reed defeated Angel Hernandez by points
- Franchon Crews-Dezurn defeated Kayla Williams by TKO, round 5, 1:40