The main event is set for Top Rank's U.S. return, albeit with one fighter needing to drop weight in order to make the super featherweight limit.
Felix Caraballo, who is set to face WBO featherweight champion Shakur Stevenson in a super featherweight non-title bout, came to the official weigh-ins just a half-pound over the 130-pound limit. Needing less than an hour to drop the extra weight, Caraballo successfully made weight on his second attempt.
With that fight all set, the five-fight card, set to air on ESPN starting at 7 p.m. ET, is complete. Originally, the event was set to have six fights, but Mikaela Mayer vs. Helen Joseph, which was going to serve as the co-main event, was called off due to Mayer testing positive for COVID-19.
Below are the official weights for the June 9 Top Rank on ESPN card from Las Vegas:
* Super featherweight bout: Shakur Stevenson (130 lbs) vs. Felix Caraballo (130 lbs)
* Heavyweight bout: Jared Anderson (236.5 lbs) vs. Johnnie Langston (218.3 lbs)
* Heavyweight bout: Guido Vianello (239.25) lbs vs. Don Haynesworth (294.5 lbs)
* Middleweight bout: Quatavious Cash (160.5 lbs) vs. Calvin Metcalf (158.3 lbs)
* Featherweight bout: Robeisy Ramírez (126 lbs) vs. Yeuri Andujar (125.5 lbs)
Top Rank will also have a show on June 11, headlined by Jessie Magdaleno vs. Yenifel Vicente.
Fightful recently spoke with Stevenson on potentially staying at 130 pounds and you can read more about it at this link.