A pair of title rematches take center stage at UFC 268 on Saturday night when Welterweight Champion Kamaru Usman takes on former interim champion, Colby Covington and Women's Strawweight Champion Rose Namajunas faces the woman she defeated for the title, Weili Zhang.
Fightful has you covered on if the four competitors battling for UFC gold as well as the other 22 competitors of the evening made weight.
UFC 268 (Pay-Per-View, 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT)
- Kamaru Usman (C) (169) vs. (#1) Colby Covington (169.4)
- Rose Namajunas (C) (115) vs. (#1) Weili Zhang (115)
- (#8) Frankie Edgar (135.6) vs. (#13) Marlon Vera (135)
- (#14) Shane Burgos (145.6) vs. Billy Quarantillo (145.4)
- (#2) Justin Gaethje (155.6) vs. (#5) Michael Chandler (155.2)
Prelims (ESPN+, 8:00 p.m. ET/5:00 p.m. PT)
- Alex Pereira (185.8) vs. Andreas Michailidis (185)
- Al Iaquinta (155.8) vs. Bobby Green (155.2)
- Phil Hawes (185.4) vs. Chris Curtis (186)
- (#11) Edmen Shahbazyan (185.4) vs. Nassourdine Imavov (184.6)
- Ian Garry (169.6) vs. Jordan Williams (170.6)
- Gian Villante (260.6) vs. Chris Barnett (263.8)
- Dustin Jacoby (203.6) vs. John Allan (205))
- Melsik Baghdasaryan (145.4) vs. Bruno Souza (148.4)*
- CJ Vergara (127.4)* vs. Ode Osbourne (125.2)
Bruno Souza (148.4) weighs in 2.4-pounds over the 146-pound Featherweight limit.
CJ Vergara (127.4) weighs in 1.4-pounds over the 126-pound flyweight weight limit.
Fightful will have complete coverage of UFC 268 beginning at 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT on Saturday, November 6.