A pair of title bouts take center stage at UFC 276.
UFC Middleweight Champion, Israel Adesanya puts his title on the line against top challenger Jared Cannonier in the main event of UFC 276. In the night's co-main event, the 135-pound title will be up-for-grabs when Alexander Volkanovski and Max Holloway complete their trilogy.
Fightful has you covered on if the four fighters atop the marquee as well as the 20 other competitors make weight.
Main Card (Pay-Per-View, 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT)
- Israel Adesanya (C) (183.5) vs. (#2) Jared Cannonier (184.5)
- Alexander Volkanovski (C) (144.5) vs. (#1) Max Holloway (144.5)
- (#4) Sean Strickland (185.5) vs. Alex Pereira (184.5)
- Robbie Lawler (171) vs. Bryan Barberena (170.5)
- (#9) Pedro Munhoz (135.5) vs. (#13) Sean O'Malley (135)
Prelims (ABC, ESPN & ESPN+, 8:00 p.m. ET/5:00 p.m. PT)
- Brad Riddell (155.5) vs. Jalin Turner (155.5)
- Jim Miller (170.5) vs. Donald Cerrone (170.5)
- Ian Garry (171) vs. Gabe Green (170)
- Brad Tavares (185.5) vs. Dricus Du Plessis (185)
Early Prelims (ESPN & ESPN+, 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT)
- (#9) Uriah Hall (186) vs. (#13) Andre Muniz (185.5)
- (#10) Jessica Eye (126) vs. (#13) Maycee Barber (126)
- Jessica Rose Clark (135.5) vs. Julija Stoliarenko (136)
Fightful will have complete coverage of UFC 276 beginning at 6:00 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m, PT on Saturday, July 2.