The UFC Women’s Bantamweight Championship will be on the line when future Hall of Famer and double champion, Amanda Nunes returns to the octagon to defend her 135lbs title against surging contender Irene Aldana in the main event of UFC 289!
Fightful has you covered on if the two women atop the marquee as well as the other 20 fighters on the card made weight.
Main Card (PPV, 10:00 p.m. EDT/7:00 p.m. PDT)
- Amanda Nunes (C) (135) vs. (#5) Irene Aldana (135) — UFC Women’s Bantamweight Championship
- (#1) Charles Oliveira (154) vs. (#4) Beneil Dariush (156)
- Mike Malott (169.5) vs. Adam Fugitt (170.5)
- (#13) Dan Ige (145.5) vs. Nate Landwehr (145.5)
- Marc-Andre Barriault (185) vs. Eryk Anders (184.5)
Prelims (ESPN, 8:00 p.m. EDT/5:00 p.m. PDT)
- (#12) Nassourdine Imavov (185.5) vs. (#14) Chris Curtis (185.5)
- Miranda Maverick (125.5) vs. Jasmine Jasudavicius (125.5)
- Aiemann Zahabi (135.5) vs. Aoriqleng (135)
- Kyle Nelson (145) vs. Blake Bilder (145.5)
Early Prelims (ESPN, 7:00 p.m. EDT/4:00 p.m. PDT)
- (#10) David Dvorak (125.5) vs. Stephen Erceg (125.5)
- Diana Belbita (114.5) vs. Maria Oliveira (115.5)
Fightful will have complete coverage of UFC 289 beginning at 7:00 p.m. EDT/3:00 p.m. PDT on Saturday, June 10.