A top contender women's bantamweight bout takes center stage this weekend in the UFC Octagon.
Former UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Holly Holm will look to leap back into title contention when she faces rising contender Ketlen Vieira in the main event of UFC Vegas 55.
Odds for the fight have Holly Holm as a -250 favorite to win against Ketlen Vieira who has her odds listed at +250. This makes her the underdog. Given that this will be Holm's first fight since 2020, she is still expected to win. Those who think Vieira has a good shot at this, should review this month's Caesars Sportsbook promo because if you choose to bet on the underdog and she doesn't win, at least the site will cover your potential loss in free credit. Just keep in mind that this offer is open for new users only.
Holm famously defeated Ronda Rousey via head kick to capture the UFC Women's Bantamweight Championship, and has remained near the top of the UFC Bantamweight and Featherweight divisions ever since. At 40 years old, Holly Holm is on her best run since she won that championship in 2015 winning three of her last four fights across both division. In her way is the 30-year old Ketlen Viera, who is looking to defeat yet another top name after picking up wins over Miesha Tate, Sijara Eubanks, Cat Zingano and Sara McMann. Unable to reach a title shot yet, Viera's challenge is a huge one towards making an impression in the division.
Elsewhere on the card, the charismatic Michel Pereira takes on the stead Santiago Ponzinibbio. Other familiar names to longtime UFC fans include Chidi Njoukani and Eryk Anders, who look to stay in the limelight on the big UFC stage. With Summer looming, more eyes will be on UFC than usual.
- (#2) Holly Holm (14-5) (-250) vs. (#5) Ketlen Vieira (12-2) (+200)
Pick - Vieira (+200)
- (#14) Santiago Ponzinibbio (29-5) (+110) vs. Michel Pereira (27-11) (-130)
Pick - Ponzinibbio (+110)
- Chidi Njokuani (21-7) (-225) vs. Dusko Todorovic (11-2) (+185)
Pick - Njokuani (-225)
- Polyana Viana (12-4) (+105) vs. Tabatha Ricci (6-1) (-125)
Pick - Viana (+105)
- Eryk Anders (14-6) (+160) vs. Junyong Park (13-5) (-205)
Pick - Anders (+160)
- Joseph Holmes (7-2) (-195) vs. Alen Amedovski (8-2) (+165)
Pick - Holmes (-195)
- Jailton Almeida (15-2) (-575) vs. Parker Porter (13-6) (+410)
Pick - Almeida (-575)
- Omar Morales (11-2) (-140) vs. Uros Medic (7-1) (+120)
Pick - Medic (+120)
- Jonathan Martinez (15-4) (-220) vs. Vince Morales (11-5) (+180)
Pick - Martinez (-220)
- Chase Hooper (10-2-1) (+155) vs. Felipe Colares (10-3) (-180)
Pick - Hooper (+155)
- Elise Reed (5-1) (-160) vs. Sam Hughes (6-4) (+140)
Pick - Reed (-160)
Fightful will have complete coverage of UFC Vegas 55 beginning at 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m, PT on Saturday, May 21. Stay tuned for all of your news emanating from the show, and other major mixed martial arts events.