ACH (Formerly Jordan Myles) No Longer Under Contract With WWE

ACH free from WWE.

WWE confirmed to Fightful that ACH (formerly Jordan Myles in WWE) is no longer under contract with the promotion.

Doudrop On Finding Out About Her Call-Up To The Main Roster, Moving To The United States

ACH went on social media on Nov. 13 and quit WWE, saying he refused to work for racists. Despite his public declaration, he clarified in a Q&A session on Nov. 16 that he was still under contract. He first made his issues with WWE public in October, calling out the company for releasing a t-shirt with racist imagery.

On Thursday, ACH announced multiple Independent dates, posted a photo of himself signing papers from FedEx, and said that Vince McMahon could no longer hold him down.

Fightful Select reported on Thursday, ACH's WWE Performance Center locker had been cleared out, and a box with his belongings were in clear sight of the locker room "so everyone could see, a clear message" said one talent.

ACH signed with WWE in February and went on to win the NXT Breakout Tournament over the summer.

Get exclusive pro wrestling content on Fightful Select, our premium news service! Click here to learn more.
From The Web