Dijak is set for his first NXT match since 2020.
WWE announced that Dijak will be in action on the November 29 episode of NXT. Dijak officially returned to the brand last Tuesday when he laid out NXT North American Champion Wes Lee. An opponent for Dijak was not announced.
This will mark Dijak's first NXT match since he lost to Karrion Kross on the July 22, 2020 episode. He was moved to the main roster and re-packaged as T-BAR following the defeat. This will mark Dijak's first match since he competed on the September 8 episode of WWE Main Event.
After his stunning return last week that saw him lay out the NXT North American Champion Wes Lee, Dijak returns to an NXT ring for the first time in years.
Who will be brave enough to take on Dijak when he steps back into the squared circle? Tune in to NXT on USA on Tuesday 8/7 C to find out!
Here is the current lineup for Tuesday's NXT:
WWE NXT - November 29
- Roxanne Perez vs. Indi Hartwell
- Shawn Michaels along with Road Dogg, Alundra Blayze, X-Pac, and Molly Holly reveal Iron Survivor Challenge competitors
- Kiana James vs. Fallon Henley
- Katana Chance, Kayden Carter, and Nikkita Lyons vs. Toxic Attraction (Mandy Rose, Gigi Dolin, and Jacy Jayne)
- Dijak in action
- Malik Blade vs. Von Wagner
Fightful will have live coverage of NXT beginning at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday.