Another change has been made to Wednesday's AEW Dynamite.
Tony Khan announced that Jon Moxley came in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 and as a result, won't compete on Dynamite. Moxley disclosed the situation to AEW, who told him to stay home and get tested himself.
Brian Cage will now be in action instead of Moxley. No opponent was given.
Recently @JonMoxley had contact with someone who had contact with someone who has COVID-19. Mox did the right thing & warned us. Doc asked him to stay home & get tested to protect us here at our test site. Cage will be in action tonight on #AEWDynamite ahead of their title fight pic.twitter.com/TWbskkzU2Z— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) June 24, 2020
As of now, Moxley is still scheduled to defend the AEW World Title against Cage at Fyter Fest, which will take place on July 1 and 8.
This marks the second change to Wednesday's lineup. Previously, SCU replaced the Natural Nightmares against FTR following QT Marshall coming into contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 and being told to stay home.
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dynamite beginning at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday.